Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Denver Nuggets, Fanatics Nba Face Masks, nbadesign.com
"I don’t know. I was in the locker room. But apparently he was taking up for Wayne Ellington," Green told reporters on a video conference call. "When the f--k did Rodney McGruder become the tough guy? I don’t know, man, everybody in the league tough these days. It’s crazy. I’ve seen a lot of tough guys this year. I don’t understand it. And don’t nobody do anything. Like if you really wanted to do something, you could have done it. Walking over there talking s--t like he a tough guy. Get the hell outta here. F---ing tough guy Rodney. Tough guy. Also, I’m rocking with Juan T. Juan T was about to bring that Town Bidness s--t out on him. Yeah, I’m rocking with Juan T on that one anyway."

"It wasn't a good flight back home to Milwaukee, so when you're on a team like this, the atmosphere is a little different, and tonight was a must-win for us and that's how we played and that's how we came out from the jump."Orlando Magic

Denver forward JaMychal Green had all nine of his points in the fourth quarter, when the Nuggets got the lead back to 20. Jokic matched his career high with a layup with 2:05 left and took a seat with 1:39 remaining to the disappointment of his teammates.Denver Nuggets

"There's a lot of good things that he's doing each day, but I think the first time through, it's a challenge for every rookie," said Tom Thibodeau. "The second time through will be better. The third time, hopefully better after that. And he's making good steady progress. He's had some really good sequences. Obviously there's some sequences where he's still learning, and he'll get better at it, but his approach has been terrific."Oklahoma City Thunder

[Imagen: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e993ca6d9...50x250.png]

WATCH: Shams Charania, Brandon Williams discuss impact of Smart’s absence https://t.co/m0b8TiGkje

DeRozan isn’t wasting too much time admiring his former teammates though. He’s busy putting up yet another year of meaningful improvement for the San Antonio Spurs. At the age of 31, he’s posting career-bests in 3-point percentage and assist percentage and playing some of the most engaged and impactful defense of his career.

[Imagen: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931ec22013f1...50x250.png]

After missing Friday’s win over the Oklahoma City Thunder in order to rest his surgically repaired Achilles, Kevin Durant has been removed from the Nets’ injury report ahead of their game against the Washington Wizards on Sunday. However, Brooklyn may still only have two stars on the floor while paying a visit to Russell Westbrook and Bradley Beal.Memphis Grizzlies

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Nba Face Masks

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)