Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
nbadesign.com, Memphis Grizzlies, Fanatics Nba Face Masks
The New Yorker had one of the best games of his season so far in a 121 – 109 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night, scoring 28 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals in 34 minutes of floor time. Walker’s efficiency was top-notch as well, hitting 10-of-16 from the floor, 5-of-8 from beyond the arc and a perfect 3-of-3 from the line.

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Nba Face Masks

Redick has bounced back a bit this month. He’s made 54.8 percent of his 3-pointers over his last 10 games. Alas, we’re still not convinced he’s an ideal target, particularly given his defensive deficiencies, and because he isn’t under contract beyond this season. What’s more, his $13 million salary would take a rather substantial bite out of the $28.5 million Gordon Hayward trade exception that might be better utilized on a more surefire target with long-term viability.

Durant injured his hamstring against the Golden State Warriors on Feb. 13. Before that game, Durant had missed a week in the league's health and safety protocols.Memphis Grizzlies

Highlights: Tatum's heroics can't save C's from blowing 24-point lead originally appeared on NBC Sports Boston

Khris Middleton backed him up with 32 points as Milwaukee continues to pick up momentum with consecutive wins after losing five in a row.Oklahoma City Thunder

“I’m not able to be around the players and teams like I usually am, but I can tell by watching the team play every night, his teammates love playing with him,” Curry said in an interview with The Athletic. “He’s willing to learn. Willing to be coached. He doesn’t play with that sense of entitlement. He’s a professional already. I think maybe playing professionally last year helped him.”Minnesota Timberwolves

[Imagen: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e7cad17a3...50x250.png]

While the league has not officially announced that the game is taking place March 7, if it holds to its typical timeline of selecting the coach of the team with the best record as of two weeks before the game — which sources say the league intends to do — then Snyder officially locked up the honor with Utah’s win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night…Charlotte Hornets

[Imagen: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e67c522c8...50x250.png]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
2 invitado(s)